Saturday, October 28, 2006

2006 MLS Team MVPs

If you haven't been scouring various articles over the past couple of weeks, here's the full list:

CHI-Andy Herron
CHV-Ante Razov
CLB-Marcos Gonzalez
COL-Nicolas Hernandez
DAL-Kenny Cooper
DC-Christian Gomez
HOU-Dwayne De Rosario
KC-Jose Burciaga
LA-Landon Donovan
NE-Matt Reis
NY-Amado Guevara
RSL-Jeff Cunningham

Cooper instead of Carlos Ruiz is interesting. To me, the one that really seems weird is Hernandez for the Rapids. You would've expected Kyle Beckerman or Terry Cooke instead. I would comment on the Crew and Gonzalez, but I can't think of a player that stands out for them.

It's good to see that there's not a bunch of questionable decisions like last year. Oh, and I never did find out who won for Chivas last year. Email me if you know.

Comments on "2006 MLS Team MVPs"

 

post a comment