Wednesday, July 13, 2005

USA 0-0 Costa Rica


I seem to be a goal off on all my predictions. Anyway, we won the group. We'll find out our quartefinal opponent tonight, which could be Mexico if they can't beat Jamaica. Not sure if that would be good or bad to play them right away.

I can't remember the last time we had a great game where we just dominated the competition. I guess Guatemala back in March? Even then we couldn't finish. Using a different lineup every game has something to do with it, but we definitely should be dominating the likes of Cuba and Canada and putting them away earlier. If we win the Gold Cup, I won't be complaining, because results are what matters most. Hopefully we'll look better for the World Cup, once we stop experimenting and get all our guys in camp for a month.

Comments on "USA 0-0 Costa Rica"

 

post a comment